Okay so I cannot believe that it is already Thursday, and this week will be almost over. Today I want to talk about 5 of my favorite shows to watch on Netflix! If you have some that you would like me to watch please let me know so I can go ahead, and check it out.
1. Black mirror– This has been one of my go-to shows because it gives me so much suspense. It starts with one thing and ends up with a whole different outcome. Sometimes it might be bad or good, but you just gotta wait and see. I highly recommend it!!! If you watch it let me know what you think just one thing….the first show will have you feeling some type of way. Each show is different!
2. Jane the Virgin– This is a very good show, and so Latina based! This show will take you back to your childhood memories no matter what country you are from. It has so many twists, turns, and it is very hilarious! You can probably even learn a few Spanish words which is a bonus.
3. Narcos– This show is a must watch! Being half Colombian I honestly hate the label that our country has, and by that I mean “cocaine dealers” because we are not like that! In this video you will learn exactly where this drug actually came from, and how the idiot of Pablo Escobar came to be involved putting our country not only with a bad name but also in danger. He was a powerful man, that I can agree, but still gave all of us Colombians a bad reputation. Watch this show and let me know when you do!
4. Fuller House– If you are a 90s baby or 80s then you will know EXACTLY what Full House is! Guess what though…if you do not have Netflix you are missing out on the spin off! Fuller House is literally one of my childhood shows that I love so much! I cannot get enough of it because some of the episodes have so many references from Full House. It is funny, for the family, and so loving. Some might say its just too “corny” but I disagree because it has everything that you would ever want to see in a show. The only person here missing is Michelle (fun fact my mom gave me that name because of this show), but the rest of the cast is still in! Love this show!
5. Once Upon A Time– If you are a Disney fan (like myself), and you have not watched this yet then shame on you! This show brings so much suspense, it is funny, has so much, drama, and you will understand the Disney stories better! I am in love with this show to the point that I already saw every episode 3 times lol! You will love this show and I heard that there will be a spin-off so if that happens I will announce it here on my blog.
Alright everyone these are the 5 shows that I love on Netflix. If any of you have any recommendations please let me know so I can check the shows out. Especially now that winter vacation is upon us it will be a good time to catch up, and watch on some of the different shows that Netflix has to offer. That was it for today! I hope you have an amazing day or night depending on where you are at.
Love ya’ll. God bless. Peace.