Hey everyone! Alright, so today I want to share with you all some of my favorite music that I have currently on repeat. I hope you all love it as much as I do! Some of these songs go way back, but trust me they never get old.
1. Tori Kelly has been slaying my life since she came out this year with her album!
2. Kirk Franklin! If I need a boost in the morning he is the one! ha!
3. If ya’ll thought I was done with Kirk and Tori…lol! Here is one that they made this year! What a collab!!!!
4. Anthony Evans this song is such an oldie, but a goodie and what I love about it is that if you continue hearing it….the song song called “How great is our God” is a remix!
5. I LOVE this song! It reminds me of my girl roro who used to sing this at church, and now she left me to go and support another church. I love and miss singing with her, but it is an honor taking her spot with this song. (If you read this girl it ain’t the same without you!) And yes it is in a different language but you can find the original song in English I just love this cover!
6. When Destiny’s Child came through for Jesus! I still hear this every single day lol!
7. This song by Jonathan McReynolds makes me believe in humanity all over again. Just look at the video, and hear the message behind it. You will see what I mean!
8. Yes, yes, and yes…I love Tori Kelly…deal with it! lol! This song brings me to tears just listen to this song, and those vocals!
9. Joann Rosario I love hearing this when I am done praying. It is so refreshing and every word speaks nothing but the truth! ha! Took out the old and brought in the new that was perfect for my life!
10. Koryn Hawthorne!!!! Yes, I am ending with her and this song! Just hear it this song always gets me hyped! lol!
For the people that dislike this type of music they really need their ears checked. Yes, it is all for God, but it is better to have music….GOOD MUSIC to bless your spirit, and keep it going. So many depressing music are trending with singers that have no talent, and the ones who have the talent their songs are not even good. I am so proud to see so many come out with their songs because this inspires me to do the same very soon lol! These are the songs that I am currently hearing so far, and I will be updating it later on! With this being said, I hope you have an amazing day or night depending on where you are at.
God bless. Love ya’ll. Peace.