2018 is the year to recognize those amazing blogs out there, and I am so happy that I got a nomination! I had a good few weeks to go explore new blogs, and today is the day that I will talk about The Liebster Award!
First of all, I would like to thank Kariana’s Basic Blog for nominating me this month, and for thinking of my little blog while picking on who to nominate. Her blog is so interesting, eye-catching, and will make you want to read more of her posts. This is a wonderful way to share other blogs, and make others see that their journey through blogging is not in vain!
What is the Liebster Award?
This Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers, and from what I know it gives a chance for others to bring recognition to their blog. Also, it gives everyone a chance to check out brand new posts, and see different types ideas that are out there.
Rules of the Liebster Award
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nominations.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
My Answers to the Questions I Was Given
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I felt that it was a type of freedom, and also because I knew I had so much to share with everyone else. Now that I have one year of blogging, I have noticed that I had changed lives of a few people through my blogs, and my advice’s! It is a great feeling and I know that blogging was meant for me.
- What is your favorite book? My favorite book is “Timeless Love” by Judith O’Brien in which I read this since I was in high school. For some reason, even though I read a lot of books this has always been my favorite one to re-read all over again.
- Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are their names? I have 3 small goldfishes, and one beta fish! I have had them with me for 5 years now and their names are: Alvin, Simon, & Theodore (for the gold fishes) and Olaf for the beta fish. My litter sister named them all, and honestly she picked the perfect names. lol!
- What is your proudest blogging accomplishment? My proudest blogging accomplishment has got be where a few people thanked me for giving them advice’s to change their life for the better. I love how I can connect with those, share my experience, and give them the advice they need to hear and not what they want to hear.
- What is your biggest blogging goal? My biggest blogging goal is for other people to share, recognize, and find happiness and peace in my blogs. I am a very positive person and I try to find happiness in every situation. We all need to smile even at our worse because at the end of the day we are all alive, and I think that living is the best gift of all.
- What is your favorite song? There are so many songs out there, but my favorite song since I was a child is, “I will sing of Your Love Forever” because it reminds me who is in control of my life. Also, it gives me peace when I go through tough times because I know that no matter what goes on God knows exactly what he is doing.
- How tall are you? I am a short girl so 5’3!
- What is your favorite fast food restaurant? My favorite fast food restaurant is Portillo’s!! If you live in the Chicago land area you need to go and try it! It literally beats all fast food restaurants out there!
- Do you have a favorite hobby? What is it? My hobby is singing! I am a gospel singer and I also love to sing different types of songs. On February, I am planning to buy one more thing to start doing my covers on YouTube so stay tuned!
- How many bones have you broken? Which one(s)? I haven’t broken any bones which is a surprise to many people out there lol!
- What is your dream job? My dream job is to become anything in the medical field! Honestly, when I was little I always wanted to be a pediatrician, and now that I am about to graduate with my premed degree it started to change to research or dentistry. However, right now I am just focusing in finishing my last few classes this semester to be able to cross the stage.
11 Random Facts About Me
- I love to cook and try new things in the kitchen.
- The country that has been my dream to visit is Israel.
- I have a whole notebook with songs I have written, but are not recorded.
- I am a nail polish addict! I do my own nails and I never go to the salon.
- I am the girl that loves everything clean because I am allergic to dust.
- My favorite colors are white, purple, pink, red, and blue.
- I still have all of my floppy disks and video cassettes!
- I used to play video games when I was a child with my cousin.
- I play the piano and I am an expert in the tambourine.
- I always wanted to learn how to play guitar and the drums.
- Every year I travel to see my family in Colombia or Guatemala.
All of these blogs caught my attention, and I really loved them! You guys need to go and check it out!
Questions for my Nominees
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite song?
- What country would you love to travel?
- What is your proudest blogging accomplishment?
- What is your biggest blogging goal?
- What is the best advice you ever gave to someone which helped them out?
- What would you say to your younger self?
- What is your favorite food that you never get tired in eating?
- What is your favorite animal?
- If you had the chance to go back in time what year would it be, and why?
- What is your biggest goal for 2018?
Congratulations to everyone I have nominated! I can’t wait to see your Liebster Award posts, and also more content from your blogs! I would like to thank again:
I had a lot of fun writing this post and nominating other bloggers! I hope all of you have a great day, and don’t forget to check out Kariana’s blog! You all will love it! God bless and Love ya’ll!!!