Are you looking for a job? Well I have one for you if you are interested keep reading:
- Work non-stop 24 hours 7 days a week.
- No vacation days because for this job there is no such things as a vacation.
- There will be days where you will get tired, but that is just normal.
- You are NOT allowed to cry because for this job you need to be strong at all times.
- If you are sick well that is to bad because there are no sick days.
- You must be on call all day and night (no excuses).
- Qualified candidates should have a knowledge of psychology, medicine, personal finance, culinary arts, and basic technology skills.
- You MUST be able to stand for hours.
- You MUST lift up to 75 pounds.
- You MUST be constantly moving and operate on little to no sleep.
Now I bet you are thinking how much will you get paid right? Well, here is the deal….You will be doing all of this for free! And there are so many out there who have this job! Want to know who? *DrumRollPlease* …… YOUR MOM!!!!!
Mothers day should be every single day! Not just today! Mothers are super women that can basically do anything. From waiting on you till you get home, taking care of you while you are sick, feeding you what you really like, remembering every single detail you tell her, knowing when you are full of emotions, knowing if you are going in a bad direction in your life, praying for you daily to be safe, and much more! This Mothers day and every single day hug and kiss your mom! Appreciate her and make her feel important. Do not ever underestimate her because boy oh boy does she know her way around. Some of us are lucky to still have our mothers on this planet so cherish the moments, make memories, do things with her, enjoy life with her, and most important praise God for her life because if it was not for her you would not be the man/woman you are today. With this being said,
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! FELIZ DIA DE LAS MADRES!
If you read up to here make sure you share this post, and pass this job opportunity around so when people see this they will know that the toughest job is the one that our mothers have. God bless you all and have a wonderful day!